Image courtesy of: ESPNcricinfo
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman elections will be held on August 18, ending months of uncertainty about who belongs at the helm of the board.
PCB acting chairman Muhammad Sair Ali also revealed the list of the Board of Governors from which the new chairman will be selected.
Despite saying that he would not be running for the position of chairman, Najam Sethi was nominated to the Board of Governors by Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the Patron of the PCB.
PCB’s Board of Governors:
- Islamabad region – Shakil Ahmad Sheikh
- Peshawar – Mr. Gul Zada
- Karachi – Matter sub-judice; will be nominated subject to judgment/order of the Sindh High Court;
- Rawalpindi – No nomination due to absence of duly elected representatives
- National Bank of Pakistan – Iqbal Qasim
- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited – Amjad Latif
- United Bank Limited – Mansoor Masood Khan
- Pakistan Water And Power Development Authority – Yousaf Naseem Khokhar
- Najam Sethi
- Shaharyar Khan